Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Water Utilization Research Section
- Development of effective water saving technology under irrigated rice
- Development of appropriate water harvesting technology for central dry zone
- Study of crop and water relationship
- Screening of drought tolerance crop genotypes with high water use efficiency for plant breeder
- Testing irrigation water quality and grain quality
- Production and distribution of soil test kit
- Alternate wetting and drying (AWD) is an appropriate water saving practice in terms of irrigation frequency, water productivity and water saving by 35 – 50 % depend on soil type
- The critical growth stage to drought stress:
Green gram – pod formation stage
Groundnut – pegging stage
Sesame – flowering stage
- Corn yield of zero tillage and crop residue mulching practice at postmonsoon season showed 30% higher than conventional tillage.
- Gliricidia wind break plantation improve soil moisture and give plant nutrient from the plant’s residue. Therefore, this practices increase 10 – 12 % of yield.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.